|1 . Xi Tan, Yan Fang, Yuanyuan Ren, Yinghuan Li, Peicheng Wu, Xiangliang Yang, Wei Liu*. TPGS-modified liposomes with an siRNA corona confer enhanced cellular uptake and targeted delivery of doxorubicin via tumor priming. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2019, 14: 1255-1268.
2. Xuhan Liu, Yinghuan Li, Xi Tan, Rong Rao, Yuanyuan Ren, Lingyan Liu, Xiangliang Yang, and Wei Liu*. Multifunctional hybrid micelles with tunable active targeting and acid/phosphatase-stimulated drug release for enhanced tumor suppression. Biomaterials, 2018, 157: 136-148.
3. Xuhan Liu, Xi Tan, Rong Rao, Yuanyuan Ren, Yinghuan Li, Xiangliang Yang and Wei Liu*. Self-assembled PAEEP-PLLA micelles with varied hydrophilic block lengths for tumor cell targeting. ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces, 2016, 8: 23450-23462.
4. Xiaojing Zhao, Qi Chen, Yusang Li, Hebin Tang, Xiangliang Yang, Wei Liu*. Doxorubicin and curcumin co-delivery lipid nanoparticles for enhanced treatment of diethylnitrosamine-induced hepatocellular carcinoma in mice. European Journal of Pharmaceutics and Biopharmaceutics, 2015, 93: 27-36. (高被引论文)
5. Binhua Luo, Huageng Liang, Shengwei Zhang, Xiaojuan Qin, Xuhan Liu, Fuqing Zeng, Yun Wu, Xiangliang Yang, Wei Liu*. Novel lactoferrin-conjugated amphiphilic poly(aminoethyl ethylene phosphate)/poly(L-lactide) copolymer nanobubbles for tumor targeting ultrasonic imaging. International Journal of Nanomedicine, 2015, 10: 5805-5817.
6. Ying Zhang, Wei Liu, Craig E. Banks, Fei Liu, Mao Li, Fan Xia, Xiangliang Yang. A fluorescence-quenching platform based on biomineralized hydroxyapatite from natural seashell and applied to cancer cell detection. Scientific Reports, 2014, 4: 7556.