1. Liang Y, Kang K, Gan L, Ning S, Xiong J, Song S, Xi L, Lai S, Yin Y, Gu J, Xiang J, Li S, Wang B, Li M*. Drought-responsive genes, late embryogenesis abundant group3 (LEA3) and vicinal oxygen chelate, function in lipid accumulation in Brassica napus and Arabidopsis mainly via enhancing photosynthetic efficiency and reducing ROS. Plant Biotechnology Journal , 2019,
2. Zhang L, Zou J, Li S, Wang B, Raboanatahiry N, Li M*. Characterization and expression profiles of miRNAs in the triploid hybrids of Brassica napus and Brassica rapa. BMC Genomics, 2019, 20: 649. DOI: 10.1186/s12864-019-6001-x
3. Chen K, Yin Y, Liu S, Guo Z, Zhang K, Liang Y, Zhang L, Zhao W, Chao H, Li M*. Genome-wild Identification and Function Analysis of the Oleosin genes in Brassica napus L. BMC Plant Biology, 2019, 19: 294
4. Zhao W, Zhang L, Li H, Chao H, Wang H, Ta N, Wang X, Li S, Xiang J, Zhang L, Li M*. Genome-wide Identification of silique-related traits based on high density genetic linkage map in Brassica napus. Molecular Breeding, 2019, 39: 86
5. Chao H, Raboanatahiry N, Wang X, Zhao W, Chen L, Guo L, Li B, Hou D, Pu S, Zhang L, Wang H, Wang B, Li M*. Genetic dissection of harvest index and related traits through genome-wide quantitative trait locus mapping in Brassica napus L. Breeding Science, 2019, 69: 104-106
6. Miao L, Chao H, Chen L, Wang H, Zhao W, Li B, Zhang L, Wang B, Li M*. Stable and novel QTL identification and new insights into the genetic networks affecting seed fiber traits in Brassica napus. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 2019, 132(6), 1761-1775
7. Ning L, Wang H, Li D, Lin Z, Li Y, Zhao W, Chao H, Miao L and Li M*. Transcriptomic and Proteomic Analysis of Shaan2A Cytoplasmic Male Sterility and Its Maintainer Line in Brassica napus. Frontiers in Plant Science. 2019, 10: 252.
8. Gu J, Hou D, Li Y, Chao H, Zhang K, Wang H, Xiang J, Raboanatahiry N, Wang B, Li M*. Integration of proteomic and genomic approaches to dissect seed germination vigor in Brassica napus seeds differing in oil content. BMC Plant Biology, 2019, 19: 21
9. Li B, Zhao W, Li D, Chao H, Zhao X, Ta N, Guan Z, Guo L, Zhang Li, Li S, Wang H*, Li M*. Genetic dissection of the mechanism of flowering time based on an environmentally stable and specific QTL in Brassica napus. Plant Science, 2018, 277: 296-310
10. Ning L, Lin Z, Gu J, Gan L, Li Y, Wang H, Miao L, Zhang L, Wang B, Li M*. The initial deficiency of protein processing and flavonoids biosynthesis were the main mechanisms for the male sterility induced by SX-1 in Brassica napus. BMC Genomics, 2018, 19: 806
11. Yin Y, Guo L, Chen K, Guo Z, Chao H, Wang B, Li M*. 3D Reconstruction of Lipid Droplets in the Seed of Brassica napus. Scitific Reports, 2018, 8: 6560
12. Raboanatahiry N, Chao H, Dalin H, Pu S, Yan W, Yu L, Wang B, Li M*. QTL Alignment for Seed Yield and Yield Related Traits in Brassica napus. Frontiers in Plant Science. 2018, 9: 1127.
13. Bao B, Chao H, Wang H, Zhao W, Zhang L, Raboanatahiry N, Wang X, Wang B, Jia H*, Li M*. Stable, Environmental Specific and Novel QTL Identification as Well as Genetic Dissection of Fatty Acid Metabolism in Brassica napus. Frontiers in Plant Science. 2018, 9: 1018.
14. Raboanatahiry N, Wang B, Yu L, Li M*. Functional and structural diversity of acyl-coA binding proteins in oil crops. Frontiers in Genetics. 2018, 9: 182.
15. Jin W, Long Y, Fu C, Zhang L*, Xiang J, Wang B, Li M. Ca2+ imaging and gene expression profiling of Lonicera Confusain response to calcium-rich environment. Scientific Reports, 2018, 8: 7068
16. Wan N, Hong Z, Wang H, Fu X, Zhang Z, Li C, Xia H, Fang Y, Li M*, Zhan Y*, Yang X*. A DNA Origami Mechanical Device for the Regulation of Microcosmic Structural Rigidity. Small, 2017, 1700866
17. Raboanatahiry N, Chao H, Guo L, Gan J, Xiang J, Yan M, Zhang L, Yu L, Li M*. Synteny analysis of genes and distribution of loci controlling oil content and fatty acid profile based on QTL alignment map in Brassica napus. BMC Genomics, 2017, 18:776
18. Liang Y, Wan N, Cheng Z, Mo Y, Liu B, Liu H, Raboanatahiry N, Yin Y and Li M*. Whole-genome identification and expression pattern of the vicinal oxygen chelate family in Rapeseeed (Brassica napus L.). Frontiers in Plant Science. 2017, 8:745.
19. Chao H, Wang H, Wang X, Guo L, Gu J, Zhao W, Li B, Chen D, Raboanatahiry N, Li M*. Genetic dissection of seed oil and protein content and identification of networks associated with oil content in Brassica napus. Scientific Reports, 2017, 7: 46295.
20. Zhang K, Raboanatahiry N, Zhu B, Li M*. Progress in Genome Editing Technology and Its Application in Plants. Frontiers in Plant Science. 2017, 8:177.
21. Wang X, Chen L, Wang A, Wang H, Tian J, Zhao X, Chao H, Zhao Y, Zhao W, Xiang J, Gan J, Li M*. Quantitative trait loci analysis and genome-wide comparison for silique related traits in Brassica napus. BMC Plant Biology, 2016, 16: 71.
22. Zhao W, Wang X, Wang H, Tian J, Li B, Chen L, Chao H, Long Y, Xiang J, Gan J, Liang W and Li M*. Genome-wide identification of QTL for seed yield and yield-related traits and construction of a high-density consensus map for QTL comparison in Brassica napus. Frontiers in Plant Science. 2016, 7:17.
23. Raboanatahiry N, Yin Y, Chen L, Li M*. Genome-wide identification and Phylogenic analysis of kelch motif containing ACBP in Brassica napus. BMC Genomics, 2015, 16: 512.
24. Wang X, Long Y, Yin Y, Zhang C, Gan L, Liu L, Yu L, Meng J, Li M*. New insights into the genetic networks affecting seed fatty acid concentrations in Brassica napus. BMC Plant Biology, 2015, 15:91.
25. Wang X, Wang H, Long Y, Liu L, Zhao Y, Tian J, Zhao W, Li B, Chen L, Chao H, Li M*. Dynamic and comparative QTL analysis for plant height in different developmental stages of Brassica napus L. Theoretical and Applied Genetics, 2015, 128:1175-1192