|1. Liu Y, Qin X, Wang DK, Gill HS, Guo YM, Parker MD, Chen LM*, Boron WF. Effects of optional structural elements,including two alternative amino termini and a new splicing cassette IV, on the function of NBCn1 (SLC4A7). The Journal of Physiology-London. 2013, 591(Pt 20):4983-5004.
2. Liu Y, Wang DK, Jiang DZ, Qin X, Xie ZD, Wang QK, Liu M, Chen LM*. Cloning and functional characterization of novel variants and tissue-specific expression of alternative amino and carboxyl termini of products of Slc4a10. PLoS ONE 2013; 8(2):e55974.
3. Chen LM, Qin X, Moss FJ, Liu Y, Boron WF*. Effect of simultaneously replacing putative TM6 and TM12 of human NBCe1-A with those from NBCn1 on surface abundance in Xenopus oocytes. Journal of Membrane Biology. 2012, 245(3): 131-40.
4. Liu Y, Wang DK, Chen LM*. The physiology of bicarbonate transporters in mammalian reproduction. Biology of Reproduction. 2012, 86(4):99, 1-13.
5. Liu Y, Xu JY, Wang DK, Wang L, Chen LM*. Cloning and identification of two novel NBCe1 splice variants from mouse reproductive tract tissues: A comparative study of NCBT genes. Genomics. 2011, 98:112-119.
6. Liu Y, Xu JY, Wang DK, Boron WF, Chen LM*. Expression and distribution of NBCn2 (Slc4a10) splice variants in mouse brain: cloning of novel variant NBCn2-D. Brain Research, 2011, 1390:33-40.
7. Chen LM*, Liu Y, Boron WF*. Role of an extracellular loop in determining the stoichiometry of Na/HCO3 cotransporters. The Journal of Physiology-London, 2011, 589(4) 877-890.
8. Liu Y*, Xu K, Chen LM, Sun X, Parker MD, Kelly ML, LaManna JC, Boron WF*. Distribution of NBCn2 (SLC4A10) splice variants in mouse brain. Neuroscience, 2010, 169(3):951-964.
9. Liu Y, Sun S, Chakrabarty T, Manuelidis L*. A rapid accurate culture assay for infectivity in Transmissible Encephalopathies. J Neurovirol, 2008, 14:1-9.
10. Sun R, Liu Y, Zhang H, Manuelidis L*. Quantitative recovery of scrapie agent with minimal protein from highly infectious cultures. Viral Immunol, 2008, 21(3):293-302.