Academic Areas: Biomaterials; Tissue Engineering; Regenerative Medicine
Research Interests: Design and fabrication of smart biomaterials; Application of 3D printing technique in bone tissue engineering; Stimulation of Stem cells by instructive biomaterials.
2016/03~Now, Huazhong University of Science & Technology, China, Professor
2011/02~2016/03, University of Oklahoma, USA, Postdoctoral Fellow
2007/09~2010/09, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, China, Ph.D.
2004/09~2007/06, Huazhong Agricultural University, China, M.S.
2000/09~2004/06, Anhui Agricultural University, China, B.S.
1. Jianglin Wang, Gaojie Yang, Yifang Wang, Yingying Du, Haomin Liu, Ye Zhu, Chuanbin Mao, Shengmin Zhang. Chimeric Protein Template-Induced Shape Control of Bone Mineral Nanoparticles and Its Impact on Mesenchymal Stem Cell Fate. Biomacromolecules, 16: 1987-1996 (2015)
2. Jianglin Wang, Lin Wang, Mingying Yang, Ye Zhu, Antoni Tomsia, Chuanbin Mao. Untangling the effects of peptide sequences and nanotopographies in a biomimetic niche for directed differentiation of iPSCs by assemblies of genetically engineered viral nanofibers. Nano Letters. 14: 6850–6856 (2014)
3. Jianglin Wang, Mingying Yang, Ye Zhu, Lin Wang, Antoni P. Tomsia, Chuanbin Mao. Phage nanofibers induce vascularized osteogenesis in 3D printed bone scaffolds. Advanced Materials 26: 4961-4966 (2014).
4. Jianglin Wang, Lin Wang, Xin Li, Mao, C. B. Virus activated artificial ECM induces the osteogenic differentiation of mesenchymal stem cells without osteogenic supplements. Scientific Reports 3: 1242 (2013).
5. Jianglin Wang, Qin Yang, Chuanbin Mao, Shengmin Zhang. Osteogenic differentiation of bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells on the collagen/silk fibroin bi-template-induced biomimetic bone substitutes. Journal of Biomedical Materials Research part A 100: 2929-2938 (2012).
Tissue Engineering; Advanced Biomaterials
1. Vascular bone repaired biomaterials based on 3D printed, gene-activated and integrin-induced strategies. (NSFC, No 31670968).
2. Research of Engineered Phage-induced Repaired Biomaterials for Osteoporotic Bone Defect (NSFC, No 81601610)