1. Xu Li, Liu Zimin, Wang Guilong, Pan Dujie, Jiao Liangcheng, Yan Yunjun*. Over-expression of Candida rugosa lipase lip1 via combined strategies in Pichia pastoris. Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 2016, 82:115-124.
2. Ke Caixia, Chen Yuan, Xu Li* and Yan Yunjun*. A new lipase–inorganic hybrid nanoflower with enhanced enzyme activity. RSC Advances，2016, 6：19413-19416.
3. Huang Shuangshuang, Li Xiang, Xu Li*, Ke Caixia, Zhang Rui, Yan Yunjun*. Protein-coated microcrystals from Candida rugosa lipase: its immobilization, characterization, and application in resolution of racemic ibuprofen. Applied Biochemistry and Biotechnology, 2015, 177(1):36-47.
4. Xiao Xiao, Liu Zhenyu, Chen Yuan, Wang Guilong, Li Xiang, Fang Zhonggang, Huang Shuangshuang, Liu Zimin, Yan Yunjun*, Xu Li*.Over-expression of active Candida rugosa lip1 in Pichia pastoris via high cell-density fermentation and its application to resolve racemic ibuprofen. Biocatalysis and Biotransformation, 2015, 33 (5-6): 260-269.
5. Wang Guilong, Liu Zimin, Xu Li, Zhang Houjin, Yan Yunjun*. Probing role of key residues in the divergent evolution of Yarrowia lipolytica lipase 2 and Aspergillus niger eruloyl esterase A. Microbiological Research, 2015, 178: 27-34.
6. Fang Zhonggang, Xu Li*, Pan Dujie, Jiao Liangcheng, Liu Ziming, Yan Yunjun. Enhanced production of Thermomyces lanuginosuslipase in Pichia pastoris via genetic and fermentation strategies. Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2014, 41:1541–1551
7. Ke Caixia, Li Xiang, Huang Shuangshuang, Xu Li, Yan Yunjun. Enhancing enzyme activity and enantioselectivity of Burkholderia cepacialipase via immobilization on modified multi-walled carbon nanotubes. RSC Advances, 2014, 4, 57810-57818.
8. Wang Guilong, Liu Zimin, Xu Li, Yan Yunjun*. Aromatic amino acid mutagenesis at the substrate binding pocket of Yarrowia lipolytica lipase Lip2 affects its activity and thermostability. The Scientific World Journal, 2014, Article ID 382581, 8 pages.
9. Li Xiang，Huang ShuangShuang, Xu Li*, Yan YunJun*. Conformation and catalytic properties studies of Candida rugosa Lip7 via enantioselective esterification of ibuprofen in organic solvents and ionic liquids. The Scientific World Journal, 2013, 2013, Article ID 364730, 7 pages.
10. Li Xiang, Xu Li, Wang GuiLong, Zhang HouJin, Yan YunJun*. Conformation studies on Burkholderia cenocepacia lipase via resolution of racemic 1-phenylethanol in non-aqueous medium and its process optimization. Process Biochemistry, 2013, 48(12): 1905-1913.
11. Li Xiang, Huang ShuangShuang, Xu Li, Yan YunJun*. Improving activity and enantioselectivity of lipase via immobilization on macroporous resin for resolution of racemic 1-phenylethanol in non-aqueous medium. BMC Biotechnology, 2013, 13: 92-100.
12. Shao Hua, Xu Li, Yan YunJun*. Isolation and characterization of a thermostable esterase from a metagenomic library. Journal of Industrial Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2013, 40(11): 1211-1222.
13. Zha DaiMing, Xu Li, Zhang HouJin, Yan YunJun*. (2013) Molecular identification of lipase LipA from Pseudomonas protegens Pf-5 and characterization of two whole-cell biocatalysts Pf-5 and Top10 lipA. Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, 2014, 24(5):619-628.
14. Shao Hua, Xu Li, Yan YunJun. Thermostable lipases from extremely radio-resistant bacterium Deinococcus radiodurans: Cloning, expression, and biochemical characterization. Journal of Basic Microbiology, 2013, 53: 1-12.
15. Pan XiaoXin, Xu Li*, Xiao Xiao, Zhao HeYun, Wang XiaoFeng, Yan YunJun*. Efficient display of active Geotrichum sp. lipase on Pichia pastoris cell wall and its application as a whole-cell biocatalyst to enrich EPA and DHA in fish oil. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2012, 60(38): 9673-9679.
16. Xu Li, Pan XiaoXin, Liu WenShan, Shen XuGuang, Wang XiaoFeng, Liu Yun, Yan YunJun. Preparation of a promising whole cell biocatalyst of Geotrichum sp. lipase and its properties. Journal of Chemical Technology and Biotechnology, 2012, 87:498-504.
17. Li Xiang, Liu Tao, Xu Li, Yan YunJun*. Resolution of racemic ketoprofen in organic solvents by lipase from Burkholderia cepacia G63.Biotechnology and Bioprocess Engineering, 2012, 17:1147-1155.
18. Zheng JingJing, Xu Li, Liu Yun*, Zhang XiaoYan, Yan YunJun*. Preparation of lipase-coated micro- crystals and application in biodiesel production from various oil feedstocks. Bioresource Technology, 2012, 110:224-231.
19. Yan YunJun*, Xu Li, Dai Min. A Synergetic whole-cell biocatalyst for biodiesel production. RSC Advances, 2012, 2 (15): 6170- 6173.
20. Liu Yun, Chen DaWei, Xu Li, Yan YunJun. Evaluation of structure and hydrolysis activity of Candida rugosa Lip7 in presence of sub- /super-critical CO2. Enzyme and Microbial Technology, 2012, 51: 354-358.
21. Xu Li, Jiang XueQing, Yang JiangKe, Liu Yun, Yan YunJun*. Cloning of a novel lipase gene, lipJ08, from Candida rugosa and expression in Pichia pastoris by codon optimization. Biotechnology Letters, 2010, 32(2):269-276.
22. Liu WenShan, Jia Bin, Zhao HeYun, Xu Li, Yan YunJun. Preparation of a whole-cell biocatalyst of Aspergillus niger lipase and its practical properties. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, 2010, 58(19): 10426-10430.
23. Zhang ZhenPing, Yang JiangKe, Xu Li*, Liu Yun, Yan YunJun (2010) Cloning, codon optimization and expression of mature lipase gene Penicillum expansum. Acta Microbiologica Sinica, 2010, 50(2): 228-235.
24. Zou XiaoXia, Yang JiangKe, Liu Yun, Xu Li, Wang XiaoFeng, Yan YunJun. Optimization of biodiesel production by combined lipased-catalyzed trans-esterification from stillingia oil in an organic solvent medium. China Oils and Fats, 2010, 6:33-37.
25. Xu Li, Yang JiangKe, Liu Yun, Yan YunJun. Molecular identification of lipase production microorganisms by rDNA sequences.Biotechnology Bulletin, 2009, 144-150.
26. Yan JinYong, Yan YunJun, Yang JiangKe, Xu Li, Liu Yun. Combined strategy for preparation of a bioimprinted Geotrichum sp. lipase biocatalyst effective in non-aqueous media. Process Biochemistry, 2009, 44: 1128-1132.
27. Xu Li, Zhao ZhouZhou, Sheng JiQun, Zhu ChenGang, Liu Hui, Jiang DaHe, Mao Xin, Guo MingXiong, Li WenXin. Co-expression of complement regulatory proteins human DAF and MCP with an IRES-mediated dicistronic mammalian vector enhances their cell protective effects. Biochemistry (Moscow), 2008, 73(9): 1025-1030.
28. Xu Li, Zhao ZhouZhou, Liu Hui, Jiang DaHe, Li WenXin. Co-expression and synergic effect of human complement regulatory proteins DAF and MCP. Chinese Journal of Biotechnology, 2008, 24(2): 220-225.
29. Liu WenShan, Xu Li*, Zhao HeYun, Yang JiangKe, Yan YunJun*. Cell surface display of Yarrowia lipolytica lipase Lip2 in Saccharomyces cerevisiae with a-agglutinin as carrier protein. Acta Microbiologica Sinica, 2008, 48(11): 1543-1548.
30. Xu Li, Zhao ZhouZhou, Liu Hui, Li WenXin. Establishment of a eukaryotic expressing system for human decay Accelerating factor.Chinese Journal of Immunology, 2008, 24(12): 1116-1120.
31. Shu ZhenYu, Yang JiangKe, Xu Li, Yan YunJun. Cloning of lipase gene and its expression of Aspergillus niger F044 in Pichia pastoris.Journal of Wuhan University: Natural Science Edition, 2007, 53(2):204-208.
32. Xu Li, Zhao ZhouZhou, Liu Hui, Li WenXin. Studies on established of co-expression system and function of human completement regulatory proteins MCP and CD59. China Biotechnology, 2007, 27(9):8-13.
33. Xu Li, Wu WenLuan, Zhao ZhouZhou, Shao HuanJie, Liu WanHong, Liu Hui, Li WenXin. Cooperation between human DAF and CD59 in protecting cells from human complement-mediated lysis. Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, 2006, 39(6):743-748.
34. Xu Li，Shao HuanJie, Wu WenLuan , Cao ZhiJian, Zhao ZhouZhou, Liu Hui, Jiang DaHe, Mao Xin, Li WenXin. Co-expression of complement regulatory proteins hmnan DAF and CD59 with an IRES-mediated dicistronic mammalian vector enhances their cell protective effects. International Journal of Molecular Medicine, 2005, 6(3): 409-414.
35. Xu Li, Peng JianXin, Hong HuaZhu. Plaque purification of Syngrapha falcifera multiple nuclear polyhedrosis virus and bioassay of clone isolate. Chinese Journal of Biological Control, 2004, 20(3):178-181.
36. Xu Li, Yang Hong, Peng JianXin, Hong HuaZhu. Studies on synergism and photodegradation of Bacillus thuringiensis by fluorescent brighteners in Helicoverpa armigera larvae, Chinese Journal of Biological Control, 2001, 17(2): 63-66.
37. Yan YunJun, Xu Li*, Liu Yun, Tang ZhaoHui. An Introduction to Biology [M], Wuhan: Huazhong University of Science and Technology press, 2010. (*Associate Editor)